Lake Balaton’s active recreational centre is directly adjacent to Kolping Hotel. An indoor adventure park where the weather cannot be a problem. The park’s challenges help teenagers break away from virtual reality and bring out the child in adults. Plenty of ways to put your courage to test and have fun. Come and discover it!
Get a grip, because you’re going to love this! 11 different climbing walls with exhilarating challenges. Their sheer look is extraordinary. A multitude of colours and shapes with routes of varying difficulty. Find your way to the top! Looking for even more excitement? Then make your way across the top of skyscrapers or jump onto a punch bag from a height of 8 metres!
If you’re not at the end of your rope, then put your skills to test at a unique, indoor obstacle course! It’s amazing to take in the colourful spectacle of the entire arena spread out in front of you. Walk across the jungle bridge, climb through the tunnel and try to keep your balance!
Forget all about gravity. Nothing is out of reach on the trampoline course. Enjoy the freedom of flight and keep on bouncing until you drop! ValoJump lets you move like a superhero through virtual reality. Jump headlong into the video game! Are you ready for some extraordinary adventures?
The hall combines ballgames and video games in a way that makes exercise a truly entertaining activity. How about adventuring on the high seas or diffusing a bomb on time? Concentrate, take aim and fire! Be the most precise ball-player to secure victory.
Feel like going on a journey through the jungle? This unique realm of adventure can be approached from multiple sides. A 3-storey adventure land specifically designed for preschoolers and young school-age children.
Nothing is impossible here and there are no distances. All you need is a pair of goggles to experience the most thrilling rollercoaster in the world. Go for a stroll through the construction site of a skyscraper, hop on a plane or use your light-saber to chop up the blocks headed your way!
The use of certain features requires a minimum age, height or weight.
Some attractions require purchasing a separate ticket or token.
• The Arena is open Wednesday to Sunday and can be visited with separate admission tickets. On school breaks and extended weekends, the park is open every day. The day is split into 2 separate four-hour shifts of playtime: 10:00 am - 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
• Tickets are valid for one-time entry and provide a maximum of 4 hours of playtime. Kolping Hotel guest benefits: tickets provide multiple admission on the day of choice in the morning and afternoon playtime for the price of a 4-hour ticket.
• Entry is free of charge for visitors celebrating their birthday! 1 Arena ticket is provided to the birthday boy or girl free of charge on a single occasion during the period of 7 days before and after their birthday.
• The following attractions are free to use with an Arena ticket throughout the entire playtime: Bobo Boulder, Trampoline, Soft Play, Ninja course, Laser Labyrinth, MultiBall, ValoClimb, ValoJump, Wave Climb, Baby World, Football pitch, as well as slides and climbing ramps in the passageways.
• Over 6 years of age, the Adrenalin+ ticketalso provides access to the following additional attractions: Ropes Course, Fun Walls, Skyscraper Walk, Jump in the Air, Geometrix, Cave, Dream Walls (outdoor climbing walls).
• Entry to the play area is only allowed in special non-slip socks available for purchase at the Bobo Fun Park. Make sure to bring a pair of indoor sports shoes as they are required for the climbing walls and ropes course.
• Signing a declaration of liability is necessary prior to entrance. Children under 10 years of age can only enter the park accompanied by adults, while children between 10 and 18 years of age can enter with the full liability and permission of an adult.
• Bankcard or cash payments in Hungarian forints are accepted at the cashier’s desk.