- name, e-mail address, phone number, address, number of persons who wish to use the service, number of children who wish to use the service and their age provided by the data subject
- booking of a hotel service, communication with regard to the booking
- performance of the contract (point (b) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR)
If the controller cannot fulfil the booking, data processing will not take place.
- the data will only be transferred to data-processing company operating the online quotation and booking systems; the name of that processor: Morgens Design Kft. seat: 8800 Nagykanizsa, Csányi László utca 2.
- data will not be transferred to third country.
- performance of the contract
The data subject shall have the right:
- profiling and automated decision-making do not take place
The controller and the organisation involved as a processor store the data on their own computing devices which are held at the registered seat, and in the case of the processor, they can be found in a server farm. The controller and processor choose and operate their IT devices so that the data processed could be accessed by the authorised persons, their credibility and validation remain assured, it could be verified that they had not been modified and they are protected against unauthorised access. Data are protected against unauthorised access, modification, transfer, disclosure, erasure or destruction as well as accidental destruction, damage and unavailability due to the change of the applied technology in such a way that, by having regard to the current technological development, the controller takes care of the protection of processing security with technological, organisational and structural measures that provide an adequate level of protection against the risks associated with processing.
In the event of any breach of their rights, the data subject may have recourse to court against the controller. The reconsideration of the legal action falls within the competence of the regional court (Contact detail of Zalaegerszeg Regional Court: 8900 Zalaegerszeg Várkör u 2.). At the data subject’s option, the action can be brought to the regional court in whose jurisdiction the data subject’s home address or temporary residence is located. Such cases will be given priority by the court.
You may lodge an appeal or a complaint to the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information. Name: Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information Seat: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/C. Postal address: 1530 Budapest, Pf.: 5. Phone: 06.1.391.1400 Fax: 06.1.391.1410 E-mail: email@example.com Website: http://www.naih.hu
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
4.8 / 5
“Variety, quality, presentation...just perfect. There were a lot of differrent traditional Magyar (Hungarian) dishes which are very delicious and I am not Hungarian. My wife on the other hand is, and she kept on saying "...this tastes exactly how my mum used to make it". This means a lot, so well done to the chef for "looking after tummies" ;)”
TripAdvisor, 18. July 2017
In 2010, we were among the first ones to be awarded with four stars in Hotelstars’ standard European hotel classification system. Now, 10 years later we could proudly accept the four-star superior certificate.