- customer’s name, e-mail address, phone number, postal address and billing address, bank account details
- name of the recipient, number of their children and their age
- providing gift voucher service, making the online order process of the gift voucher easier and more comfortable
- as regards the data required for billing (name, address) – legislative provision (Article 169 (1) of Act C of 2000 on Accounting) - point (c) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR
- customer’s name, e-mail address, phone number, the recipient’s data and data required for the performance of the gift voucher purchase contract, - point (b) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR
- if the controller cannot sell the gift voucher, processing will not take place.
- the data will only be transferred to the data-processing company operating the online gift voucher system; name of that processor: Morgens Design Kft. Seat: 8800 Nagykanizsa, Csányi László utca 2.
- data will not be transferred to third country.
- performance of the contract
- the customer’s name, address - to which the invoice will be issued - will be recorded for 8 years as set out in Article 169 (1) of Act on Accounting,
- the customer’s bank account details can be recorded until the limitation period on bank statements,
- the customer’s e-mail address and phone number will be erased after the voucher is used,
- if the gift voucher is not used in 3 months from the expiry date, the recipient’s data will be erased.
The data subject shall have the right:
- profiling and automated decision-making do not take place
The controller and the organisation involved as a processor store the data on their own computing devices which are held at the registered seat, and in the case of the processor, they can be found in a server farm. The controller and processor choose and operate their IT devices so that the data processed could be accessed by the authorised persons, their credibility and validation remain assured, it could be verified that they had not been modified and they are protected against unauthorised access. Data are protected against unauthorised access, modification, transfer, disclosure, erasure or destruction as well as accidental destruction, damage and unavailability due to the change of the applied technology in such a way that, by having regard to the current technological development, the controller takes care of the protection of processing security with technological, organisational and structural measures that provide an adequate level of protection against the risks associated with processing.
In the event of any breach of their rights, the data subject may have recourse to court against the controller. The reconsideration of the legal action falls within the competence of the regional court (Contact detail of Zalaegerszeg Regional Court: 8900 Zalaegerszeg Várkör u 2.). At the data subject’s option, the action can be brought to the regional court in whose jurisdiction the data subject’s home address or temporary residence is located. Such cases will be given priority by the court.
You may lodge an appeal or a complaint to the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information. Name: Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information Seat: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/C. Postal address: 1530 Budapest, Pf.: 5. Phone: 06.1.391.1400 Fax: 06.1.391.1410 E-mail: email@example.com Website: http://www.naih.hu
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
4.5 / 5
“Excellent service, great hospitality, everything is clean, great family place. They really thought about everything that kids need!”
Google, 07. May 2019
Can a concrete pavement capture your child’s attention, after all the high-tech gadgets? We think so!
While at the end of the vacation, everyone says goodbye to summer, we don’t stop, not for a minute. We get into our stride in the middle of an exciting development phase.