- name, e-mail address, phone number, address, number of persons who wish to use the service, number of children who wish to use the service and their age provided by the data subject
- providing a quotation for hotel service, communication with regard to the quotation sent
- performance of the contract (point (b) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR)
- the controller cannot provide a quotation, data processing will not take place.
- the data will only be transferred to data-processing company operating the online quotation and booking systems; the name of that processor: Morgens Design Kft. seat: 8800 Nagykanizsa, Csányi László utca 2.
- data will not be transferred to third country.
- performance of the contract
- in case of successful quotation request, data will be processed according to the rule of booking; if the offer is rejected, the controller will erase the data on the day of reject. If no answer arrives to the offer, the data will be erased on the day after the offer validity expires.
The data subject shall have the right:
- profiling and automated decision-making do not take place
The controller and the organisation involved as a processor store the data on their own computing devices which are held at the registered seat, and in the case of the processor, they can be found in a server farm. The controller and processor choose and operate their IT devices so that the data processed could be accessed by the authorised persons, their credibility and validation remain assured, it could be verified that they had not been modified and they are protected against unauthorised access. Data are protected against unauthorised access, modification, transfer, disclosure, erasure or destruction as well as accidental destruction, damage and unavailability due to the change of the applied technology in such a way that, by having regard to the current technological development, the controller takes care of the protection of processing security with technological, organisational and structural measures that provide an adequate level of protection against the risks associated with processing.
In the event of any breach of their rights, the data subject may have recourse to court against the controller. The reconsideration of the legal action falls within the competence of the regional court (Contact detail of Zalaegerszeg Regional Court: 8900 Zalaegerszeg Várkör u 2.). At the data subject’s option, the action can be brought to the regional court in whose jurisdiction the data subject’s home address or temporary residence is located. Such cases will be given priority by the court.
You may lodge an appeal or a complaint to the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information. Name: Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information Seat: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/C. Postal address: 1530 Budapest, Pf.: 5. Phone: 06.1.391.1400 Fax: 06.1.391.1410 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.naih.hu
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
4.8 / 5
“All-round bestbuy for families with kids! You can enjoy silence and kid-sounds, if you want. Excellent wellness and luxury-level food with lots of programs for you and children- high value for money - absolutely recommended! The staff is good and look after the little things!”
Google, 07. May 2019
In 2010, we were among the first ones to be awarded with four stars in Hotelstars’ standard European hotel classification system. Now, 10 years later we could proudly accept the four-star superior certificate.